Wednesday, December 31, 2014

5 Years and Going Strong!

It is hard to believe that we are going into our sixth year of the blog! It is even longer that I have been recording the weekly teaching of dances in our group!  Many have come and gone but the core group continues to spread the Joy!  Thank you!

I want to thank all of you that have shared your stories, music, dancing, and encouragement!

We are producing our third season of the program "Another Day, Another Dance!" for Charlottesville Public Access Television  http://cpatv.org/  and I can't wait to hear more stories of the impact of Folk Dancing on your life.

There are more groups publishing the dances that they do which is very informative.  It is always fun to see if other groups are doing the dances that we do and if they do them the same way that we do.

Thank you, All!
Keep dancing!
Share the Joy! Dance with as many children as you can!

Another Day, Another Dance!
Happy Dancing!



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! and Happy New Year.
    I can't believe my blog is entering its fifth year. I hadn't anticipated being able to write so much about Balkan music.
    I'm always interested in the dances people do outside my "village." Keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep up the good work! Your site is awesome! Happy New Year.

      Delete
    2. thank you :) I see that you have moved your blog to Wordpress, will bookmark the site.

      Delete