Friday, June 18, 2010

Long time no write

It's been a while since I wrote, but now I'm back! Sue Chase taught Opincuta from Romania,
I'm having trouble finding it online. I will post it as soon as I find it. I am also looking for the
DVD I purchased from Christian and Sonia about two years ago. My house is in disarray, that is one reason I haven't blogged recently and why the DVD is hiding!

We've been doing Mori Shej with Jay leading since we learned it at Makemie Woods,but Susan Oberman actually taught it this week. It is a great Hungarian- Rom tune. In fact the tune was in my head for a whole weekend a couple of weeks ago!

I am continuing "cleaning up" the videos that I took of Susan O. and hope to get Vlashko(long version) on before next Wednesday!

Continue the dance!
Another Day, Another Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment